Update

Hi friends.

Just a little update.

Logo, obviously the one up now is the one I chose...thanks for all of your votes...I loved hearing your two cents.

Surprise, I am a new vendor at Vintiques in the Orange Circle. I have always loved the Orange circle as it's a premier destination for antique shoppers = lots of customers! More on that later.

Furniture, I have been blessed and double blessed lately...lots of curbside finds. I find myself looking at the side of the road so much that sometimes I almost crash....watch out for me.

The Lord, I am so thankful for Him and all of His blessings. He has been amazing lately. I'm sure He's always been amazing but even more so as of late to me. I've started reading my bible everyday for 5 minutes. I'm loving it and always go over my "5 minute limit".

That's it, no pics today. Just a simple post.  I will have more to come as I've loads of new goodies waiting to be transformed.

Be Blessed!

 xo Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts