A Church Rummage Sale

Milk Paint - Miss Mustard Seed Yellow PreOrder now

   Tomorrow is the biannual church rummage sale here in Yorba Linda. This is a great opportunity to find some unique pieces to upcycle and redecorate. I am definitely on the lookout for some vintage and antique furniture to paint with Miss Mustard Seed's new paint line....I can't wait to try it out. Especially this fabulous butter yellow color. It's available as a preorder on this Etsy site. I have been following Miss Mustard Seed for a few years now and it's been great to watch her grow and read her daily furniture and decor posts. She definitely is a gal who I could be great friends with. We have a lot in common.....moms, believers in Christ, furniture DIY crazy, bloggers, and the thrill of the hunt for a good yard sale. 

Good luck Miss Mustard Seed! I hope your paint moves mountains in many homes!

Comments

Popular Posts