Some Pretty Pictures and a Bible Verse

Sweet Vintage English Toffee Can


China Cabinet I painted for my dining room
Vintage Repogle Globe I recently sold on Ebay
Milk glass fruit bowl for sale in my space at The Brick Basement                                                                             




Jesus answered, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". 
John 14:6 

Before I became a Christian I thought that if we were just good people and tried to live our lives right and did the right thing then we (myself) would go to Heaven. I had many discussions with friends on this theory until one friend in particular asked her brother, who happened to be a pastor, if what we were discussing was true. His reply was "No" and he told me this..."Jesus does want you to be a good person but you also have to come to Him to get into heaven. Accept Him into your heart and believe that he died on the cross for your sins. That you are a sinner and repent for your sins (by simply confessing them to Him). He wants a personal relationship with you."

Wow! So I did what he said to do and a beautiful, personal relationship has since transpired. A relationship that gives me hope and peace. Jesus wants a relationship with you too and the best thing is you can start today by accepting Him into your heart.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts. Please leave a comment below.

Popular Posts