A New Camera



If you've followed me for any length of time you know that I started this creative career making jewelry. It took me a while to figure out how to photograph jewelry but I eventually got it down and became pretty good at it. But DIY photography is another story, so I've decided to invest in a new camera. The Brick Basement has been good to me this last year and I've decided to reinvest in myself with a new camera. I'm not sure what to get but I'm doing my research.




Source: Miss Mustard Seed Blog
 I like the one Miss Mustard Seed uses for her blog pics.
1. Nikon SLR

Source: Funky Junk
2. Cannon Powershot, Donna from Funky Junk Interiors


Source: Centsational Girl


3. Nikon D60 used by Centsational Girl


All of these forementioned blogs have really great tutorials on taking pictures, please visit them to find out more and I'll let you know what I end up with.

Comments

Popular Posts