The Brick Basement's Spring Open House - Fullerton

Don't forget The Brick Basement's Spring Open House is Saturday from 11am to 6pm. I have moved my space from the back stairs to the back hallway. I'm the very first dealer as you walk in the back door. I will be there with lots of other dealers to answer any questions you may have and help you find that perfect piece for your home.

There will also be a clearance sale out front with amazing deals. Many dealers will also have amazing sales going on in their spaces. I'll have 20% off (except jewelry) for Saturday only.  I hope to see you there!

Handmade burlap crown pillows

Distressed mint green vintage desk

Lots of unique wall art

7 Drawer White Lingerie Dresser

Antique Skeleton key Necklaces

Vintage distressed Side Table

Lots of silver pieces

Silver Trays

Vintage Ceramic Ware

Vintage Wall Art



See you Saturday at The Brick Basement!






Comments

Popular Posts