House Beautiful Springs Pink!






I've never been really into pink. Even as a small girl I was more into black, red and white. Partly because they were the fav colors of my Duran Duran boyfriend John T but also because I didn't want to be like everybody else. But now that I'm almost ahh..ummm....the big 4-0. I think I might give pink a whirl. If you read House Beautiful then you've seen the cover of their mag this month - "The Color Issue" and for this color issue they chose pink. I looked at it the other day at my local grocery and then put it down. Tonight while in the pharmacy I picked it up again and bought it. I'll admit the pink did turn me off at first but now I think it's growing on me. What about you? How do you feel about pink?

All Image courtesy of House Beautiful

Comments

Popular Posts