On The Bench

I'm linking this post to Funk Junk Sat Nite Special

I've been laid up for a few days post dental surgery Monday - yuck! That's all I'll say about that.

Anyway I went to Glitterfest over the weekend with a few girlfriends and became inspired. Here's where "being laid up" can come in handy.


Work Station

Pretty Trinkets



Vintage Buttons adorned with bits and bobs

 

Waiting for my ring shipment from Etsy



 



Necklace Pendant or Ring?

Vintage Button adorned with freshwater coin pearl

Love for Halloween

Vintage button filigree earrings - I bet these don't make it to the shop♥
Center Piece for a long drapey necklace or ring?
I have loads of pics from Glitterfest that I will post in the next few days.

Bless xo for now. I'm off to Hip Hop Dance Class (to watch my daughter)♥

Comments

  1. Hi. I hope you are feeling better! I love finding different pices of vintage jewelry and putting it together to make something new. I wish I could say it's me in the photo. That would mean that I'm younger and thinner. Actually, I think the picture is of Jessica Simpson. Enjoy the class. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the birds nest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts. Please leave a comment below.

Popular Posts