New Shoppe Finds

This is an awesome wall hanging. It's already in my family room to remind me everyday what frame of mind I'm supposed to be in.  It would make a great present for Christmas for someone you love. 22" square with two hooks for hanging.

7" 3 different decorative stoppers. These would be beautiful in your bathroom on a footed silver tray.


13" high, shabby yellow bird jewelry stand. These are very cute and would look great filled with Lisa Jayne Jewelry!
This is an adorable frame. It's actually quite large 10" high and holds a 5x7" picture. Another great gift.





All of these treasures will be going into the shop tomorrow. I will be posting more as I add for our Holiday Boutique at The Brick Basement. It's the 1st Saturday in November 10am-6pm. Please come and check out our bedazzled and Christmasfied shop on this date. It's sure to be a great shopping day to knock some of those names off of your Christmas list.

Comments

Popular Posts