Shop finds

Hi friends, I've decided to keep with the theme of what is going to go into my new space at The Brick Basement. When you rent a dealer space it doesn't come with all of the cool display cabinets you usually see. You provide all of your own fixtures, lighting, etc. So here is a new piece I scored this last weekend that I will paint and distress for the new space in November at The Brick Basement.

up close of detail across the top...too sweet♥
Of course I'm thinking I'll paint it white and distress it, but I'm open to suggestions. What color would you like to see?

I'm linking this post to Rhoda at  Southern Hospitality

Comments

  1. That's an great display piece. Since it's being used in a shop, I'd go either white or black to keep it neutral, so all your merchandise will display well against it. Although I've been seeing a lot of silver pieces lately which could look awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful display cabinet! I would paint it white but then I'm a white paint person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is gorgeous!! I agree - white would be beautiful!

    Thanks for your comment about my laundry Room redo. Here is the rolled fabric tutorial -- http://mysparkle.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-rolled-flowers.html

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened upon your blog, loved looking at your pictures! I'll check back soon to see how this fabulous cabinet turns out =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a dover white with a touch of gray? Good luck with your second booth! I love your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts. Please leave a comment below.

Popular Posts