What's a Girl To Do?

So sad today...my godmother, Uncle and Dad have all been staying with us for the last two weeks and today - they left! It's been a crazy two weeks filled with long road trips, lots of tea, catching up, getting to know you, keys, jewelry, mannequins, getting lost and most of all - love!

So it's with a heavy heart I write this post today - so what's a girl to do? ........Shop!!!

I love this!

this
 think I might need this...Mike?



                                                                    this is fabulous!!!

my mom had a blazer like this when I was  a little girl....sigh ♥
so nice!

So what do you think? Does shopping make you feel better? Just looking at the creative possibilities inspires me.

That's all for today! God Bless!!xxx


All images  from www.bananarepublic.com

Comments

  1. Shopping definitely inspires me!! Love your choices...

    Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at - http://www.bigwindowchallenge com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800.

    Your support means the world to me!!

    Xo
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts. Please leave a comment below.

Popular Posts