Treasures to go into The Brick Basement

Hey party people! I'm feeling jazzy today (jazz hands!) as I've just finished tagging, pricing and packing all sorts of new goodies to go into my Dealer Space at The Brick Basement. It's always a great feeling when I finish this task as it is not my favorite part of the vintage dealer process. I would much rather be out scouting for new thrifty and fabulous treasures. But there was a plus to this Friday as there was a garage sale around the corner from my house so you know that got me going and I bought a few pretty things.

So here's the first treasure up for grabs on Sunday. Which is when I'll be hauling all of my goodies to the shop and unloading and redecorating my space.


This is a piece I got from the goodwill a while back and refinished it. The top has a pull-out writing board and I replaced the knob.


Remember yesterday's blog post when I lamented on parting with the goodies I find? Well this is one of them. I found all of these different parts and put together this lovely Christmas Centerpiece. The container is actually copper and I sprayed it white ( I know I shouldn't of - I couldn't help myself), lots of big pinecones from Big Bear Lake and an old chippy bird nestling on the side. I added moss to fill in the gaps. 



                                                                Chippy bird close-up♥

The next fabulous find up for grabs is this old White Scrolly Iron Piece. You can do so many things with this piece. I would put it in my garden with some pink climbing roses. You can hang it on a wall as a fabulous piece of art. You can even make a garden gate out of it.




                                                                  ♥Close-up of finial


     This next piece is another Christmas Centerpiece I created. An iron two tiered stand I sprayed white and added big beautiful pine cones and crystal wreaths. I love pine cones they remind me of Pottery Barn and nature - two of my favorite things.

That's about all for me I'm off to do mommy things.
Make it a great weekend! And God Bless!!!xx♥

Comments

  1. Your treasures look beautiful, my friend. I love pine cones too! Good luck selling your pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!! How fun, you started a blog :-) I'm gonna add you to my blog roll.

    Can't wait to see what you bring into the store. Your spot always looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your copper pot - do you think it would fit in a suitcase to the uk?! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to know your thoughts. Please leave a comment below.

Popular Posts